Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

It is impossible to express how sweet it is to have a wireless connection that works consistently and that does not interupt me every five minutes to authenticate my identity. I also delight in the ease of using Blogspots photo uploader which for some unfathomable reason was denied me in Ireland. It is so good to have the unlimited power of the blog back in the old holster, the smooth feel of digitized self-expression at my fingertips once again. It is good to post a picture of Gene Autrey just because I can. He would like it that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you back in the Valley? Ready and rearin'* for school?

*When I was volunteering at the library, I somehow always got the job of organizing romance novels. I know not why. My favorite title? "The Rough and Ready Rider." Alliteration and onomotapoeia combine in an unstoppable force.

Hansonius said...

Starting multiple blogs, attending cello camp, volunteering at the library...the wild summer of LPB.

When I work at Bookstar in high school it was my job to tear the covers off of unsold romance novels and to throw away the actual text. It was cheaper to mail in the cover to the publisher (to prove that the books had not been sold) than to mail in the acutal book itself. Pulp fiction.