Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Hansonian Retrospective

This is my 100th post. Who thought I'd make it this far? Probably not the father of my wonderful goddaughter. He remembers other projects come to naught(iness).

This blog first saw the light of day as finals week came to a close at Veritas Preparatory Academy. Children who were 7th graders are now 8th graders and the circle of life keeps on rolling.

Many things have happened in between. I met a Supreme Court Justice's son, I climbed a dead poet's tower, and my roof caved in. Those are all back there in the archives. I could link you to them; you could also find them yourself.

Has it all been worth it? Sure. No one can say for sure how many lives have been enriched by Hansonian principles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count my life in!

Anonymous said...

Second mine! Thanks for the "entertainment!!"

Anonymous said...

My life will never be the same since my exposure to Hansonian principles.

Anonymous said...

It's the wierdest feeling not having you as a teacher this year! I was so used to seeing you every day!

Anonymous said...

Hansonius -

Thanks for proving me wrong - "Magma Man" sputtered out his last breath on the shores of Constancy. Now how about that Latin blog? O Fortuna!