Sunday, July 02, 2006

Corrib Village, My Abode

Planes took me from Phoenix to Chicago, from Chicago to Boston, and from Boston to Shannon. I then took a bus from Shannon to Galway with all kinds of stops in between. At the airport bus stop I had the good fortune to run into Ed O'Shea and Joe. Ed runs the program and Joe is a fellow participant.

We all took the shuttle from Galway to the place we're staying, Corrib Village.

Here is a view of the courtyard for the main part of the Corrib Village:The little van you see is the shuttle that takes us into town. It's driven my a very grumpy Estonian. I shut the door forcefully so that he wouldn't have to relatch it. He got out, reshut it anyway, and told me, "I shut." Sure you do, buddy, sure you do.

Here's a view of the buildings in which the participants are staying. Mine is the building on the left. It's known as "the cool building."

No comments: